Metal Tag Printers
LabeLase® printers are rugged printers that deliver the efficiency of barcoding and safety of product traceability, especially for heavy industry, product manufacturing and facilities with extreme production conditions.
LabeLase® Printer Features
- Speed, clarity, and unsurpassed flexibility
- Sharp, clear text, barcodes, logos, graphics, and user selectable fonts
- Desktop size and shop floor models available
- Print on-command or by network control
- Batch printing with rewinding capabilities
- Worldwide 24/7 live technical assistance
- Industry leading efficiency and value
- Routinely exceed one million print cycles
- One Year Warranty & lifetime live 24/7 technical support
Free LabeLase® ProducerTM Software
- Easy tag design
- Continuous printing
- Straightforward systems integration
- Learn More about ProducerTM and download it here.
Printer Models Available:
Roughly ten-times faster than our industry leading LL1000, the LL4000 sets a new standard for productivity. Its speed makes it especially valuable when production lines increase speeds, or when you need more data on your tags.
Fully automatic continuous-feed 30-Watt desktop laser printer for metal barcode tags
The InfoSight LabeLase® 30XX Tag Printer is ideal for more data on bigger tags or increased production.
Desktop laser printing system for metal barcode tags.
The InfoSight LabeLase® 1000 Tag Printer is designed to function like the PC printer you probably already have on your desk, and fits into just as small a space.
Non-contact, Metal Barcode Printing System
The LL28XX marker uses a moving, focused CO2 laser beam to darken the specially coated white surface of metal tags, producing high definition black characters, barcodes, graphics, and logos.
For half of the cost of a comparable marker, the JM410 produces custom barcoded ID tags on demand.
Designed for low volume applications, the JM410 prints tags for Asset Identification or Industrial Marking.
LabeLase® 1000P Plate Marker
Desktop Laser-Printing System for Die-Cut Metal Tags
The InfoSight LabeLase® 1000P Plate Marker is the same size as the LabeLase® 1000 Tag Printer with the same capabilities with the added capability to print small die-cut metal tags.
Prints both Metal Tags and Polyacrylic Labels
The InfoSight LabeLase® V Tag & Label Printer is unique in that it is capable of printing both metal tags and polyacrylic labels.