The Only Tag for Traceability In Atmospheric Annealing Ovens and Cycles of Long, High Heat
Designed specifically for forges and foundries, the X-TagTM offers barcodeable metal tags that won't be destroyed during long heat soaks and multiple annealing cycles.
- Withstands long and multiple cycles at up to 1800°F (982oC).
- High visibility alphanumeric text and machine readable barcodes, even after extended high-heat processing.
- Wide variety of attachment options.
- Samples available - test X-Tag™ in your furnace before ordering.
- Recommended printers include InfoSight's LL30XX, LL40XX and LL28XX for best results.
Read the PDF brochure
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
X-Tag is a trademark and InfoTag is a registered trademark of InfoSight Corporation