- Specialty Alloys
- Pipes & Tubes
Identifying products in the metals industry is InfoSight’s specialty. We understand the complexities and importance of identifying various products that may all look the same. InfoTag® was introduced to identify products and pieces at high temperatures and maintain a readable barcode. Since then, InfoSight has expanded our capabilities to identify products in a wide variety of harsh environments.
InfoSight Metal Barcode Tags can have custom messages – including alphanumeric characters, graphics & logos, and 1D & 2D barcodes – printed on demand with one of InfoSight’s LabeLase® Printers.
Infosight Metal Barcode Tags can be ordered preprinted by InfoSight with the same custom messages described above. Learn more about Print-to-Order Tags here.
- InfoTag® – InfoSight’s original durable high temperature tag (up to 1800oF/980oC)
- InfoTintTM – Visual Indicator hi temp to color code your identification
- InfoStripeTM – Visual Indicator, offers flexibility for identification systems
Pickling and Annealing Tags
- PickleTagTM – For applications in metal rod and wire processing – resistant to 1000oF (540oC) pickling acids, abrasion, UV
- PicAnneal® – One tag for the whole pickling/annealing process
- X-TagTM – The only tag for traceability in atmospheric annealing ovens and cycles of long, high heat
- CA-TagTM – The only tag for traceability in oxygen-free and controlled atmosphere furnaces
- High temperature aluminum barcode tag designed for aluminum ingots, billets, and logs
- Fasten to the hot product by nailing, wiring, stud welding, etc
- Embed directly into ingot, billets, and logs
- Attach to finished aluminum products