InfoSight’s goal is to provide every application an identity and tracking solution. The more extreme the environment – temperature, chemical exposure, duration – the more difficult this becomes. InfoSight has developed technology for applications such as:
- Materials laboratories creating new products with working temperatures above 2000°F.
- Highly caustic environments that dissolve almost everything.
- Medical reagents and final disposition processes that destroy common tags.
InfoSight Metal Barcode Tags can have custom messages – including alphanumeric characters, graphics & logos, and 1D & 2D barcodes – printed on demand with on of InfoSight’s LabeLase® Printers.
Infosight Metal Barcode Tags can be ordered preprinted by InfoSight with the same custom messages described above. Learn more about Print-to Order Tags here.
- For repeated and prolonged exposure to high pH conditions.
- Print on-site with InfoSight laser printers (fume extractor required).
- Life Science tags for anatomical preservation and inventory control during study and final disposition.
- Impervious to laboratory and pathology reagents.
- Durable at extremely low temperatures.