The InfoSight Jib Marker for Moving Product is the ideal dot-matrix marking solution when it comes to high contrast marking on moving pipes, tubes or other products. This marking solution can be configured with different marking technologies in order to best match the application requirements:
InfoSight I-DENT® air nebulized marking technology for high temperature large character marking applications.
Third party DOD (drop-on-demand) marking technology for cold-to-medium temperature large character marking applications.
Third party CIJ (continuous ink jet) marking technology for ambient temperature very small character marking applications.
A wide variety of marking media are available to meet most marking applications. Various inks and paints have been developed to handle different ambient temperature, oily and high temperature conditions.
Marking Technologies Available
- I-DENT® technology
- Typically used for marking from 400°F (204°C) to 1800°F (980°C) temperatures
- Typical character sizes from 1.25 in. (32mm) to 6 in. (150mm)
- 5x7 or 7x9 resolution available
- Product marking speeds to 300 fpm (1.5 mps) typical
- DOD technology
- Typically used for marking from ambient to 400°F (204°C) temperatures
- Typical character sizes from 0.5 in. (12mm) to 2.6 in. (67mm) at 16 dot resolution or 5.3 in. (134mm) at 32 dot resolution
- 15-dot high or 32-dot high marking resolution depending on marking system configuration
- Product marking speeds to 900 fpm (4.5 mps) - varies with character size
- CIJ technology
- Typically used for marking of ambient temperature product
- Typical characters sizes from 0.12 in. (3mm) to 0.75 in. (19mm)
- Up to 32 dot high marking resolution
- Product marking speeds to 1000 fpm (5.0 mps) - varies with character size—high speeds possible for extremely small characters and relatively slow speeds available for larger characters
|Product Temperature||Hot or cold product marking systems up to 1800°F (980°C)|
|Construction||Heavy-duty construction, designed and built for factory duty|
|Height Adjustment||Raise / lower mechanism allows marking on small-to-large product without adjustment|
|Collision Sensing||Pivot breakaway reduces potential for damage in the event of product collision|
|Variable Speeds||Measurement of product movement by encoder enables marking at variable speeds|
|Debris Removal||Air wipe nozzle is provided to remove debris on product prior to marking|
|Message Buffers||Multiple message buffers can store pre-formatted messages|
|Customization||Custom-designed product handling equipment|
|Marking Data Interface||Custom marking data interface to match user requirements|
|Logos||Marking of logos is possible|
|OptiCode® Compatibility||Software to mark OptiCode® technology bar codes for product identification|
|WMS Interface||Integration with length measuring and/or weight measuring equipment available|
|High Temperature Environments||Air-conditioned controls are available for hot ambient environments|
|Non-Moving Product||Equipment is also available for marking of non-moving product—please consult InfoSight|
Also available in PDF format.
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice
I-DENT and OptiCode are registered trademarks of InfoSight Corporation