LabeLase® 1000P Plate Marker
Desktop Laser-Printing System for Die-Cut Metal Tags
InfoSight Corporation is well known for inventing the high temperature laser-markable InfoTag® in 1994, and creating the first fully automatic laser tag printer, the KE2700.
InfoSight revolutionized tag printing in 1998 with the small-footprint KE2800 series markers – for stand-alone use or incorporation into automatic attachment systems.
Now the LL1000 and LL1000P printers have redefined the industry yet again.
- Smallest footprint available anywhere
- Quiet operation
- User-friendly integrated PC-based software for tag layout and printing
- Interchangeable tag carrier plates similar to the CD-ROM drawer on a PC, for irregularly-shaped die-cut tags
- Custom plates for single or multiple tags of different sizes
- Non-contact marking (no delicate pin matrix head)
- High-quality barcodes meet AIM specifications; common symbologies pre-programmed, with additional and custom symbologies available upon request
- RoHS compliant
- 2.5 mil nominal laser spot-size for printing in finer detail
- Compliant with U.S. Government UID specifications
- Prints all PC-installed fonts and graphic images
- Unlimited number of text, barcode, and graphic fields per tag
- Unrivaled range of metal tags for temperatures up to 1100° C / 2000° F, acid resistance, atmosphere-controlled annealing
- USB, Ethernet & RS232 (serial) communications ports included
The InfoSight LabeLase® 1000P Plate Marker – like the LabeLase® 1000 Tag Printer – is designed to function like the desktop PC printer at your work station, and it will fit into just as small a space. Connected to your PC with the included Producer™ software, you can be printing metal barcode tags in just a few minutes. The LabeLase® 1000P prints single die-cut tags placed into pockets on the interchangeable carrier plate. Tag widths up to 2.8-inches (71mm) and lengths to 6-inches (152mm) are supported. Custom tag shapes and carrier plates can be easily designed. The advanced electronics and all-new optics configuration are designed for even higher reliability, ultimate ease of maintenance, and the 2.5 mil laser produces the finest detail and quality required by the U.S. Government’s UID standards. Graphic images such as monochrome bitmaps can also be imported, scaled to fit in a practical space, and printed on a tag. The Producer™ software runs on Windows. It is powerful, yet easy to use, with new layout features emulating popular presentation software packages. The WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) approach makes creating simple or complex tag layouts a breeze.
|Physical Dimensions||22” x 9” x 8” (560 x 230 x 205 mm)|
|Weight||Less than 40 lbs (18 Kg)|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.4 A|
|Marking Method||Pulsed CO2 laser beam; Class 1 safety rating|
|Laser Life||15,000 operating hours|
|Marking Speed||Varies by tag type and label layout; typically 2-4 seconds per square inch|
|Bar Code Symbologies||Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2of 5; 2D (data matrix), UPC, OptiCode®.
Additional standard symbologies can be added and custom/proprietary symbologies upon request.
|BarCodes per Tag||Unlimited|
|Maximum BarCode Length||No limit, up to max dimension of tag size|
|Tag Layout Software||LabeLase® Producer™ for Windows|
|Tag Widths||2.8” maximum|
|Tag Lengths||6” typical maximum (contact us for special requirements)|
|Communications Interface||USB, Ethernet and RS232 (serial) ports are standard|
INVISIBLE LASER RADIATION AVOID EYE OR SKIN EXPOSURE TO DIRECT OR SCATTERED RADIATION CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT, USING A CLASS 4 EMBEDDED LASER (10 W, 10.57 - 10.63 µm)
Technical Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Download LL1000P ID Tag Printer Layout Templates.
Producer is a trademark of InfoSight Corporation
LabeLase and Opticode are registered trademarks of InfoSight Corporation