We are in need of a hands-on Electronics Hardware Engineer with analog and digital design experience. You will be responsible for the design of custom boards to be used in industrial and medical products.
- Thorough understanding of analog & digital electronic circuits
- Experience with hardware (electronics, embedded devices, circuit design)
- Experience with circuit board schematic capture, layout and design for manufacture of complex multi-layer surface-mount boards
- Experience in embedded controller design using highly integrated microcontrollers (ARM Cortex preferred)
- Highly skilled in C/C++
- Experience with FPGA design a plus
- Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Five or more years of electronics design experience for an industrial company
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with ability to prepare and present technical data and engineering reports to development team members and customers.
Limited travel may be required
Come join a growing business that has a strong global presence. Become part of a team and have your voice heard. You will report directly to the CEO, and work in a cross functional environment interacting with technicians, mechanical designers, software developers, and engineering staff. Help drive this ESOP Company forward while working with continuously evolving technology.
Comprehensive and Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, ESOP, 401(k), and tuition assistance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled are encouraged to apply.
InfoSight, headquartered in Chillicothe, Ohio, is the global leader in the design and manufacture of specialty printers and tags used in difficult industrial environments.