InfoSight, the company that barcodes difficult stuff, is in need of an Industrial Technical Sales Specialist who thrives in a culture based on technical innovation. InfoSight is a leader in the design and manufacture of industrial marking systems, and is looking for an “A” player to join our expanding sales team. We are building the most competitive, sales-driven team in the industry. If you are a leader and want to be part of a growing team environment, selling industry leading products, then we want you.
- Must have a competitive drive and nature. We only want those that want to be the best.
- You must have the desire to sell products and services in commercial/industrial consumable markets.
- It is essential that you have superior relationship building skills with all types of personalities.
- You must be interested in traveling to engage with customers in your Southeast territory.
- You must have the discipline to work remotely from your home office.
- Ability to grasp and explain technical elements is essential.
- You must be self-motivated as well as thrive being part of a high energy, goal oriented team.
- The appropriate candidate will enjoy working in a base salary plus commission environment.
Prior success selling in an industrial environment selling to plant managers, technical end users as well as buyers in the corporate headquarters.
Comprehensive and Competitive Compensation and Benefits
We value the commitment and dedication of our employee-owners, therefore InfoSight offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), tuition assistance and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Why be an employee when you can also be an owner?
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled are encouraged to apply.
InfoSight, headquartered in Chillicothe, Ohio, is the global leader in the design and manufacture of specialty printers and tags used in difficult industrial environments.