The Service Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to customers and in-house engineers. This position travels to customer’s location in order to provide support. This position maintains plant production equipment.
Installs, troubleshoots, and trains customers on InfoSight Corporation’s equipment, at customer’s site
Maintains and repairs Plant Product equipment.
- Provides technical phone support to customers
- Assembles, tests, and repairs electro-mechanical assemblies, at InfoSight Corporation’s site
- Performs other duties as assigned by the General Manager Laser Products Development and Operations
- Technical degree in engineering (electrical, mechanical, or automation, preferred)
- Debugging equipment skills, both electrical and mechanical, required
- PLC troubleshooting skills, preferred
- Ability to work overtime, which may include weekends and holidays, as needed
- Willingness to participate in a team-oriented environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Possesses a valid driver’s license
Comprehensive and Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, ESOP, 401(k), and tuition assistance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled are encouraged to apply.